Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way

Go down 
+2
Minneyar
Zealalot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealalot

Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Empty
PostSubject: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:09 pm

hey, i want to join this Project lionheart thingy since i like most of the guys around here *winks* and since i'm such a big fan of the club Chelsea from which i know the lion icon was taken (or not?!).

anyway i'm 18, single, 1.85, blue eyes, nice pects, owning a driver's licence Very Happy good staffer and fairly good singler ( i think). i use no scripts or any cfg pimpin' whatsoever. i'm seriously looking to improve my team skills since i haven't been that much of a team player during my 3 and a half year glamorous jka career. was thinking lionheart would be the sexiest place to start.

here's my awesome profile page : http://www.esl.eu/eu/jkja/1on1saber/ladder/player/1887596/

i await your verdict

love, zeal

edit : oh i forgot to mention that i'm also quite good (improving anyway) in movie making. i'll start doing some new jedi movies this autumn hopefully, and maybe one of them will be for team lionheart. you'll find my only project worth mentioning on the profile page.

cheers again.
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:31 pm

yaaay zeal,love ya man !!

We'll have a vote and then we'll see if we'll give you a trial and stuff Razz

We kinda got lots of application so it means lots of administration and boredom so be patient for a while ;d
Back to top Go down
Zealalot

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:39 pm

nppppppp

i realise now the lion isn't taken from chelsea, although i think i've seen it somewhere before.
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:25 pm

i got that lion on my ass...thats where the picture was taken from

btw <3 zeal and hope u get in <3
Back to top Go down
adRia
God Master
adRia

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Good luck dude Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.net
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:44 am

yea gl gl gl
Back to top Go down
Zealalot

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:53 am

figures, mad..

i miss your squishy butt btw.
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:26 pm

everyone does Sad
Back to top Go down
MiRai
LH-Member
MiRai

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:55 pm

love zeal, hate chelsea.. so..??? Question scratch
Back to top Go down
core

core

PostSubject: Re: Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way   Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:55 am

gll zealll u got my vote man ;P since we are eter buddies xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/lalalaram

Zeal - the sexy guy who's lost his way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Recruiting-
Jump to: