Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rollin Spinnas

Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Well, I'm far from well known I suppose, but I would like to try to join.

Numerous reasons, really. I've always had load of respect for about all of the guys here (at least the ones that I am familiar with) and admittedly I'm also looking to at least gain some semblance of proficiency. I suppose the fact that I really get irked by cfg'ers also goes with it :\, but that's another matter entirely.

My ESL link is here:

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/3072691/

I'm from Atlanta, Georgia in the US (yes, another Yank, albeit a noober one); I've played JKA since about when it came out, though I took about a 1 1/2 - 2 year break in there somewhere. I am primarily a single saberist (though I do staff at times for kicks), and admittedly I am far worse at fighting staff/duals than single.

Lemme know any questions you may have! Very Happy

Edit: Forgot to include I was 20 >_<.

Edit2: Eek, I just read the post about recruiting closed. I can't seem to find a delete button, so if it's still close can someone remove it for me? I'll wait around till it's open I guess, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:46 am

Well,we still accept people but we've really got lots of applications,and it's kinda troubling. But don't worry too much about it,just be patient,we'll review your application and then let you know what happened Razz

Btw wasn't max your master? :O
Back to top Go down
adRia
God Master
adRia

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 am

o0 gL.
Back to top Go down
https://lionheart.forumotion.net
core

core

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 am

Rollin Spinnas wrote:
Well, I'm far from well known I suppose, but I would like to try to join.

Numerous reasons, really. I've always had load of respect for about all of the guys here (at least the ones that I am familiar with) and admittedly I'm also looking to at least gain some semblance of proficiency. I suppose the fact that I really get irked by cfg'ers also goes with it :\, but that's another matter entirely.

My ESL link is here:

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/3072691/

I'm from Atlanta, Georgia in the US (yes, another Yank, albeit a noober one); I've played JKA since about when it came out, though I took about a 1 1/2 - 2 year break in there somewhere. I am primarily a single saberist (though I do staff at times for kicks), and admittedly I am far worse at fighting staff/duals than single.

Lemme know any questions you may have! Very Happy

Edit: Forgot to include I was 20 >_<.

Edit2: Eek, I just read the post about recruiting closed. I can't seem to find a delete button, so if it's still close can someone remove it for me? I'll wait around till it's open I guess, sorry for the inconvenience.

Your english is lovely <3
gl with it man Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/lalalaram
Rollin Spinnas

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Minneyar wrote:
Well,we still accept people but we've really got lots of applications,and it's kinda troubling. But don't worry too much about it,just be patient,we'll review your application and then let you know what happened Razz

Btw wasn't max your master? :O

Yes, he was.

He didn't finish teaching me, though I'm trying to hook him back into finishing.

Let's hope I'm not too noob in spite of that :\.
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:02 am

lol,that doesn't matter to us,don't worry Razz

And it would be awesome if you could get him back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 am

Unfortunaly your application is beeing denied...there are just 2 many ppl in right now.
never the less...you seem like a nice guy...play with us alot and in some time u will maybe get invited on a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting   Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rollin Spinnas - Recruiting
Page 1 of 1