Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games (before it was topic about Fable)

Go down 
+11
Eazy
snake
Yusuke
saito
xender
Madox
Minneyar
Ice
Persie
core
gost3k
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Final Fantasy VIII > all
Back to top Go down
LeoFender
LH-Member
LeoFender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 am

Pacman > all
Back to top Go down
http://elmodied.ytmnd.com/
Yusuke
LH-Member
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:36 am

LeoFender wrote:
Pacman > all

Back to top Go down
xender

xender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:00 am

saw that one.Nice
Back to top Go down
aline

aline

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 am

Quote :
Final Fantasy VIII > all
Final Fantasy VII > Final Fantasy VIII > all
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:56 am

I guess that people who played ff7 first prefer it over ff8,same with ff8 :p
Back to top Go down
aline

aline

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Actually I played FFIX before FFVII and even if I love the 9th, FFVII is my favourite one Smile
Back to top Go down
taiSho
LH-Member
taiSho

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 pm

ff7 > ff9 > baldur's gate 1,2,3 > all

I dont like so much ff8, zell looks like saito... oO

Last edited by taiSho on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Than i strongly recommend watching

this http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/115884.html part1
and this http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/193489.html part2 if you're a ff fan.

DoA vs FF
Back to top Go down
Eazy
Team Captain
Eazy

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 pm

ff9 > all
Back to top Go down
taiSho
LH-Member
taiSho

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 pm

really nice xender
Back to top Go down
V3n0m
LH-Member
V3n0m

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 pm

ok back to the topic Very Happy
Fable sux!
I just finished it a few hours ago and it sux!
U can finish the game in 6-7h of play and u kill the final boss in 4 attacks, WTF?!?!?!?!?!? (u get the idea)
RPG should be challenging at least a bit, i bet pokemon is harder than this shit Razz

P.S.
just to end the discussion
FF8 (A.K.A. best rpg ever) -> ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/zingancro
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm

I agree with you on this greatly. Just the way I agreed when you said persie is a peasent
Back to top Go down
saito
LH-Member
saito

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:43 pm

aline wrote:

Final Fantasy VII > Final Fantasy VIII > all
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:25 am

V3n0m wrote:
Fable sux!
U can finish the game in 6-7h of play and u kill the final boss in 4 attacks, WTF?!?!?!?!?!? (u get the idea)
RPG should be challenging at least a bit, i bet pokemon is harder than this shit Razz

P.S.

no not really. I dont care if a game is hard or not.The main thing abotu any game genre is to be extremely fun and entertaining with a twisted story.Than the graphics, the replayabillity the soundtrack and so on.A good example is Fahrenheit also known as Indigo Prophecy.YOu suck if you havent played it.
Back to top Go down
Eazy
Team Captain
Eazy

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:31 am

Wtf games. Im not so interested in games anymore. Back then I used to have like 4-5 games on my PC.
Now, at the age of 20, I only got JKA, and I'll maybe install SRO to try it one more time.

Single player games just sucks tbh.
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:35 am

just cause you have a shitass pc and no xbox doesnt mean they suck. Its impossible not to get addictive to the consoles like WII or xbox no matter the age.Hey my dad's playing shotloads of FPS games when im at work lol
Back to top Go down
Eazy
Team Captain
Eazy

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:42 am

I have playstation 2, and my sis have good PC, still im not interested.
Only game i played more then 5 hours on PS2 was/is Pro evolution soccer.

Now im consider buying playstation 3, only coz of Pro Evolution Soccer. But, i dont think its worthy atm. Maybe I'll buy it with couple of friends.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
LH-Member
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 am

Just play RPGs and Action RPGs !
Back to top Go down
V3n0m
LH-Member
V3n0m

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:46 am

xender wrote:
V3n0m wrote:
Fable sux!

P.S.

no not really. I dont care if a game is hard or not.The main thing abotu any game genre is to be extremely fun and entertaining with a twisted story.Than the graphics, the replayabillity the soundtrack and so on.A good example is Fahrenheit also known as Indigo Prophecy.YOu suck if you havent played it.

If those are the main things for you, you should go watch anime, games are supposed to be challenging, i mean, what's the point if u can beat it without even trying?
Back to top Go down
gost3k

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:48 am

xender wrote:
A good example is Fahrenheit also known as Indigo Prophecy.YOu suck if you havent played it.
Lol, you're right xdr, I played Fahrenheit, it's GREAT game.
Back to top Go down
Persie
LH-Member
Persie

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:05 am

all game freaks rofl
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:10 am

V3n0m wrote:
xender wrote:
V3n0m wrote:
Fable sux!

P.S.

If those are the main things for you, you should go watch anime, games are supposed to be challenging, i mean, what's the point if u can beat it without even trying?

then you should play Tetris.
A game by its definition is something fun.I didnt say games have to be " i am a blind dude and still can win it" but fun also known as gameplay has to be on top of all.Thats why mario galaxy won dozens of awards for best game of 2007 toping bioshock and so on and thats why WII is such a success.
Back to top Go down
V3n0m
LH-Member
V3n0m

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

xender wrote:
V3n0m wrote:
xender wrote:
V3n0m wrote:
Fable sux!

P.S.

then you should play Tetris.
A game by its definition is something fun.I didnt say games have to be " i am a blind dude and still can win it" but fun also known as gameplay has to be on top of all.Thats why mario galaxy won dozens of awards for best game of 2007 toping bioshock and so on and thats why WII is such a success.

I must say i fail to see your point there, did you try playing Tetris on max difficulty?
I have and it isnt rly that challenging once u get the hang of it Very Happy
And fable is " i am a blind dude and still can win it" type of game Smile
Back to top Go down
LeoFender
LH-Member
LeoFender

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 pm

V3n0m wrote:

I must say i fail to see your point there, did you try playing Tetris on max difficulty?
I have and it isnt rly that challenging once u get the hang of it Very Happy
there are like 1000+ versions of tetris. i bet there is some weird sick version which you would find challenging Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elmodied.ytmnd.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games (before it was topic about Fable)   Games (before it was topic about Fable) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games (before it was topic about Fable)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next