Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!

Go down 
+4
core
Minneyar
kr0n
Muse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Muse
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Muse

Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:25 am

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

DEAR SIR,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES AND BASED ON THE INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE NIGERIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $47,500,000.00 (FORTY SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. THE ABOVE SUM RESULTED FROM AN OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT, EXECUTED COMMISSIONED AND PAID FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS (5) AGO BY A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR. THIS ACTION WAS HOWEVER INTENTIONAL AND SINCE THEN THE FUND HAS BEEN IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA APEX BANK.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TRANSFER THE FUND OVERSEAS AND THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT; THAT IS WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: 70% FOR US, 25% FOR YOU AND 5% FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPENSES INCIDENT TO THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER IS RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDES. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). IF YOU FIND THIS PROPOSAL ACCEPTABLE, WE SHALL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(A) YOUR BANKER'S NAME, TELEPHONE, ACCOUNT AND FAX NUMBERS.

(B) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS -- FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND EASY COMMUNICATION.

(C) YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER STAMPED AND SIGNED.

ALTERNATIVELY WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TEXT OF WHAT TO TYPE INTO YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER, ALONG WITH A BREAKDOWN EXPLAINING, COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU. THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE US THIRTY (30) WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS

MUSE
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbxxd.co.nr
kr0n
LH-Member

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 am

ROFL

i got this kind of thing couple of weeks ago saying i won something like 500thousand euros from this bank thing from spain
it says call this number and say this number to the dude to confirm that you have won and there were about 15numbers...
with the letter it wanted my account number, all bank shit rofl address and wanted a photocopy of my driving license and passport rofl

i called em up to spain and said my confirmation code wrong on purpose cos i knew this was bullshit, and this foreign noob dude was like yes, thats right you need to fax the letter with all details to this number....

lmfao :////////////
i searched up the company on the internet and it went to lots of forums where people had actually sent in their details thinking they won and were scammed and shit
lost lots of money
and if it happend to you, you cant really do anything about it cos its from another country blah blah blah

rofl noobs
its funny
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 am

XD don't believe such crap
Back to top Go down
Muse
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Muse

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 am

genghis khan
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbxxd.co.nr
core

core

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:44 pm

genghis khan is tupac in-game
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/lalalaram
Eazy
Team Captain
Eazy

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Divide
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:00 am

stfu afro
Back to top Go down
Rollin Spinnas

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:05 pm

There is actually a company (based in Canada) sending out bank checks to US addresses.

It is an actual, authentic check, too. Apparently, though, the bank will refuse to verify funds, and if you cash it the "company" demands the money all back and a LOT of interest (like 20%).

I'm just rather confused how they can still get away with it Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:44 am

cause of the stupid US laws? :p
Back to top Go down
cubbe

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:56 pm

omg muse Surprised sup you bellend haha <3
Back to top Go down
Rollin Spinnas

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Ironically enough I think it's because of the Canadian laws. :\

Still retarded though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!   Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me! It's Urgent! Read this post!!!
Page 1 of 1