Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys o_o

Go down 
+5
phoe
MiRai
xender
Minneyar
Piolho
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:54 am

Hi all...

I don't speak very good english XD
Ahem...
I'm Mallo and 15 years old, I talked with Aislinn bout new lionheart clan after JS :OOO and told me bout Minneyar that he was very good player O_O, ects...

After I heard bout new Lionheart clan, I wanted to create account for joining Lionheart Smile

- mallo
Back to top Go down
Piolho
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Piolho

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:02 am

minneyar isnt a good player, piolho is!
Back to top Go down
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:00 am

xD

hi mallo,you should give us a way of contacting you and some more info about yourself.

You should also come by and stick and play on our server.
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 am

piolho is simply amazing in jka. he trained minneyar!
Back to top Go down
Piolho
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Piolho

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:42 am

true!

Lionheart need 5th tdm team lol
Back to top Go down
MiRai
LH-Member
MiRai

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:16 am

smell fake mrmrmrmrmrmrmr
Back to top Go down
phoe

phoe

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 am

it's aislinn !!!!!! :p
Back to top Go down

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:16 pm

No lol wtf?

I just met him, one day when we played duel after that he told me 'brb smoke' and i told him i smoke too lol...
..and then i told him i smoke weed too xD ects... and then i got his icq we talked bout hacks for JKA... i teached him how to use hack for fake players for interupting server, crash (we tried how to crash), hack password with numericalpha, many stories anyway...

Thats all Razz

[Edited]: Sry for bad engliz, hope you understand xD >_<
[Edited]: So what do you think? Do you think I'm fake? omfgz0r
Back to top Go down
Piolho
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Piolho

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm

hack all pug servers and give me the rcon, and we belive u
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:00 pm

almost the same ip and Aislinn! what a suprise!
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:10 pm

It takes long time to get password if you put slow find... if you have very faster connection you can very fast search numericalpha when you put for fast find, but it takes you low ping ingame if you play online or download.

every server they have minium 2 characthers up to 15 characters example you search liek that azAZ09 (smal word and big word and numbers)

example: I put secret rcon password like that AISL1nn on my server (its 7 characters with big and small words and number) so if you gues there is 7 or ask anyone their own server (do not tell that you ahve hack) then rcon finds up to 7 characters with numericalpha and you got it. It takes long or short.

and sorry for interrupting if you dont like me :<

I dont know what link I forgot and he too, but not a problem I have on DVD... but i dont know where is, im too lazy.

Trust me there is hacks. But not on www.mpcdownload.net
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Madox wrote:
almost the same ip and Aislinn! what a suprise!

Oh god no... I'm not mallo, stop lieing. Please.

Last edited by Aislinn on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:18 pm

so im gonna delete the Mallo account now
You could have atleast changed your ip u big hacker.dont make new accs
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Hey guys o_o Empty

you just admited you're mallo. wow how imature.srsly I recommend going away.

Last edited by xender on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:19 pm

ok if your not mallo then u wont mind if i post his ip here so every1 can see it?
78.0.246.158 [ 78-0-246-158.adsl.net.t-com.hr ]
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm trying solving your problem from me. But madox doesn't let me alone and how can you flame me, did you know minneyar never flamed me. Ah you're not fucking nice.

I beg madox that i promisse i will not insult and something stupids for removing one topic. He told me 'No'. :< cmon guys jsut leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:31 pm

ok mallo acc deleted
first of all you didnt "beg" me to leave you alone,u asked me to LIE to every1 how it was a prank and that you arent really like this...seriously Ais i dont give a rats ass if your gonna stay here or not...every forum needs a clown tbh.
Dont make new accs and dont try to avoid what you started.Now every1 will knnow who you are and we will accept you like this.If you act normaly stay on the forum,if you are planing to act like a idiot i will personaly ban again.

btw lol about minneyar not flaming you,i dont think he ever flamed any1XD
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Madox wrote:
ok mallo acc deleted
first of all you didnt "beg" me to leave you alone,u asked me to LIE to every1 how it was a prank and that you arent really like this...seriously Ais i dont give a rats ass if your gonna stay here or not...every forum needs a clown tbh.
Dont make new accs and dont try to avoid what you started.Now every1 will knnow who you are and we will accept you like this.If you act normaly stay on the forum,if you are planing to act like a idiot i will personaly ban again.

btw lol about minneyar not flaming you,i dont think he ever flamed any1XD

dogovoreno.
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:00 pm

kk

he said agree
Back to top Go down
Beckers

Beckers

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:58 pm

wooot.....
Back to top Go down
snake

snake

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 am

lol he teaches ppl how to clik programz butonz on windowz
Back to top Go down
http://www.honor-gaming.net
Sponsored content

Hey guys o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys o_o   Hey guys o_o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys o_o
Page 1 of 1