Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I cant fucking believe!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aislinn

I cant fucking believe! Empty
PostSubject: I cant fucking believe!   I cant fucking believe! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 pm

...i had come here to tell ya...

this today i had fucking brand new mobile (1 week and half old) in my backward pack (from pants)

I didnt feel that fucking son of bitch stolen mine mobile from Fax.

damn if i knew who did stolen i will fight vs him with best partners like brutal.

If lucky i fought him and screen him and i will post here how does he looks like in painfully.

remember put your mobile in forward pack but deeper, be carefully there are thieves ANYWHERE!

i told my friends bout my stolen mobile, they told me 'i feel sorry but we can solve your problem if we knew who did it'. One best my friend told me that he yesterday drove his own bicycle and left his bicycle but he didnt locked and gone to buy cigarettes after 4 mins he lost bicycle.
Back to top Go down
LeoFender
LH-Member
LeoFender

PostSubject: Re: I cant fucking believe!   I cant fucking believe! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:58 pm

so?
Last year, my thinkpad notebook was stolen from my room in Zagreb. The funny thing is I WAS IN THE F**** ROOM WHEN IT HAPPENED! asleep of course...
also 2 of my bikes were stolen, my brothers bike, and my dads bike too Razz
Back to top Go down
http://elmodied.ytmnd.com/
saito
LH-Member
saito

PostSubject: Re: I cant fucking believe!   I cant fucking believe! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:08 am

Well I don't care about this shit, stop being a victim.
Back to top Go down
core

core

PostSubject: Re: I cant fucking believe!   I cant fucking believe! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:32 am

lmfao thats ridicilous leo and aislinn jesus fucking thieves
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/lalalaram
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant fucking believe!   I cant fucking believe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant fucking believe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: