Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serverconfig

Go down 
+12
Piolho
Madox
saito
LeoFender
taiSho
Minneyar
snake
xender
MiRai
Cizma
Eazy
fab1'
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fab1'

fab1'

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:37 am

I just want to know, if i am the only person which is unsatisfied with the server settings? Dont know why (got absolutely no idea about cfgs), but on LH server im blocking absolutely nothing and everyone ghosthits me all the time... kenshin said that the server is kind a weird, too.

So please just tell me if its the same to you, otherwise maybe its caused by my cfg or sth else on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Eazy
Team Captain
Eazy

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:40 am

server is fine

+ waiting for minnes bullshit 'every server is the same'

LOLO
Back to top Go down
Cizma

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Eazy wrote:
server is fine

+ waiting for minnes bullshit 'every server is the same'

LOLO
Back to top Go down
MiRai
LH-Member
MiRai

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:13 pm

server is fine i think, but every server isn't same yes))
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:38 am

if it affects you it should affect all of us and since it does not affect me and the previous posters its you though its just your imagination as cfg's rly dont change a thign about your block rate or ghosts lol. Perhaps a different ping may affect it but rly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
snake

snake

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:43 am

Well I agree on each server being somewhat unique in gameplay, but I have nothing to complain about with the LH server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honor-gaming.net
Minneyar
Good Master
Minneyar

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:26 am

welllllllllllllllllll,I rarely(almost never) notice a difference between servers,only if I get a higher ping. And in server cfg you really can't change much,so ;p

We should just maybe restart it more often,and I dunno really what else is there to do.

And it's weird cause some people love the server and some people are "ROFL"-ing whenever they get killed
Back to top Go down
taiSho
LH-Member
taiSho

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 am

Cfgserver = nothing : o

Difference come from the host, reboot often is the only way : p
Back to top Go down
LeoFender
LH-Member
LeoFender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 am

Minneyar wrote:
welllllllllllllllllll,I rarely(almost never) notice a difference between servers,only if I get a higher ping. And in server cfg you really can't change much,so ;p

We should just maybe restart it more often,and I dunno really what else is there to do.

And it's weird cause some people love the server and some people are "ROFL"-ing whenever they get killed
a lot of people "rofl" on every server
Back to top Go down
http://elmodied.ytmnd.com/
xender

xender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:24 am

old habbits never die..
Back to top Go down
saito
LH-Member
saito

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:36 pm

serv is shit
Back to top Go down
MiRai
LH-Member
MiRai

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:11 am

how player cfg effect his game, about dmgs,block, movements, range etc. , server configs effecting your game too, it's truth, every server isn't same.Like pure server and not pure server. but our server and mostly what we guys playing, it's ok for me. Only 1 server i felt crap till today on jka, it was " Misters" server. omfg, that was really shit XD
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:34 am

PLAYER CFG DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR BLOCK/DMG/MOVEMENT LOL
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:41 am

xender wrote:
PLAYER CFG DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR BLOCK/DMG/MOVEMENT LOL

is that a joke? get a nice big cfg and set some commands and it will make you more blocky
about dmg i wouldnt know Suspect
and movement... i saw a milion players whos ping is normal,they have normal fps but they still seem laggy cause they want to.they set their cfg so they seem laggy to other players
Back to top Go down
Piolho
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Piolho

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:02 am

MiRai wrote:
how player cfg effect his game, about dmgs,block, movements, range etc. , server configs effecting your game too, it's truth, every server isn't same.Like pure server and not pure server. but our server and mostly what we guys playing, it's ok for me. Only 1 server i felt crap till today on jka, it was " Misters" server. omfg, that was really shit XD

u never played in hungarian servers, some "base" server is rly shit, i can 1hit with fast style
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:03 am

ping cmds and that yeah ok it does affect how the other sees you but it doesnt affect how you move(faster,slower).regarding dmg no, and about blocks no.After all these eyars and you ppl still think cfg makes you better.
Back to top Go down
saito
LH-Member
saito

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 am

==> play with warrhammer cfg n watch how it only is low jump (just like the script) and after come to tell me it affects gameplay, thx.
Back to top Go down
MiRai
LH-Member
MiRai

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 am

well xender, ofc i won't tell here what i know all, but certainly you wrong. i aggree cfg wont makes you better player, but cfg effectings your movements, blocks, dmgs, range etc. otherwise, it's really funny idea, thinking about hungarians play without low jump script and specially germans play with almost default cfg etc. axiom, corona for ex. omg HAHAHAHA XD anyway, anyone can believes what he wants to believe, hf all Wink
Back to top Go down
Piolho
Double-Crossed Legend
Double-Crossed Legend
Piolho

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 pm

MiRai wrote:
well xender, ofc i won't tell here what i know all, but certainly you wrong. i aggree cfg wont makes you better player, but cfg effectings your movements, blocks, dmgs, range etc. otherwise, it's really funny idea, thinking about hungarians play without low jump script and specially germans play with almost default cfg etc. axiom, corona for ex. omg HAHAHAHA XD anyway, anyone can believes what he wants to believe, hf all Wink

dont say hungarian, just balin use low jump script
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:04 pm

xender...you sound like minneyar now...i acctualy had a phase when i tryed some cfgs cause i wanted to block more,triger and me went through alot of them.and belive it or not they do help alot.It wont make u a skilled player but it will help.
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:21 pm

its all in your head.
Back to top Go down
taiSho
LH-Member
taiSho

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:28 pm

xender wrote:
its all in your head.

Not really. You can see effect of cfg in staff v staff. maxpackets, fps, tn and snaps make difference.
Back to top Go down
Madox
l33t ` Manager
Madox

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:37 pm

yep sho...
there was a guy called sacrian or something,terrible cfger,he was top 20 in esl i think
some polish guy,every hit with his duals went through staff/duals and killed you.
Back to top Go down
MiRai
LH-Member
MiRai

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:18 pm

low rate more block if you want madox. and few things more. anyway, pointless subject.. last msg.)
Back to top Go down
xender

xender

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:06 am

lol you're all so naive. I recommend learning the q3 engine. This is like icarus's theory about jump 1 makes your swings attack faster than when you have jump3. Srsly if you dont know shit stop arguing me.Ask dev,ping,suffix anyone who knows about these stuff. Trying different net configurations may affect gameplay but it does not change dramatically the fate of a match.
Besides take a look at cube,secht,etc.; everyone knows their configuration and yet they still are good at what they do.Just because you suck doesnt mean the other guy uses "cfg" lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serverconfig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serverconfig   Serverconfig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serverconfig
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: